XF 1.3 Permissions suddenly not working for Premium users?

A few of my latest Premium users have made bug reports that they can't see the 'Premium Forums' of which are exclusively set up with viewing permission for the user group along with editing there user title?

Seems strange as the permissions are actually set for them to be able to do so? Does anyone know what's causing such issue? Thanks in advance

Permissions don't change on their own.
If you haven't made any changes, it could be an add-on.

You can use the Analyze Permissions function to determine the status of an individual user/forum combination.

have no idea then as everything was working fine, the forums for premium are also unviewable for them however was previously too. 1.3.4 can only be the thing I can think off possibly causing it? How do I resolve

have no idea then as everything was working fine, the forums for premium are also unviewable for them however was previously too. 1.3.4 can only be the thing I can think off possibly causing it? How do I resolve
Something or someone has changed the permissions, they don't change by themselves. A XenForo upgrade wouldn't cause this - there'd be plenty of others reporting permission changes if it did.

You'll need to sort out the permissions of the Registered group. You shouldn't use Never, you should use Not Set (No).

I suggest you thoroughly examine all permissions for all groups in case someone or something has changed anything else.

Something or someone has changed the permissions, they don't change by themselves. A XenForo upgrade wouldn't cause this - there'd be plenty of others reporting permission changes if it did.

You'll need to sort out the permissions of the Registered group. You shouldn't use Never, you should use Not Set (No).

I suggest you thoroughly examine all permissions for all groups in case someone or something has changed anything else.

Great one of my admins must of *NEVER* them all for registered, resolved now! Thank you :)

Top Bottom