1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Permissions bug?

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by lms, Jan 5, 2011.

1. lms

lms Well-Known Member

I recently installed the add trophyPromo and, not entirely satisfy me, I've created a new user group called xenfacileroVIP when I put on Use the following user title the title of "xenFacileroVIP. " When I look at the list of members, I see that these users "xenFacileroVIP" I see the user title I put for the registered users group. I always speak of the primary group, not the secondary.

When setting the permissions to use the default scale of user title, this is not reflected in the list of members or user information postbit, as you can see in the captures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additionally, permissions do not take the legacy I leave when I leave the default or inherit and climb as the first group that take the ID 5

Salud2

PD: Sorry my bad english, I'm spanish.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you do the same checks/tests with a default style with no add-ons installed?

I don't see this problem on either of my installations.

3. lms

lms Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Changes are only in templates. Default style. I do not understand the problem.​
    Salud2​

4. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Permissions are unchanged. The problem persists.

lenin: 65 posts user title: va progresando mucho real user title: iniciado
    [​IMG]
    PoLiZe: 94 posts user title: va progresando mucho real user title: iniciado​
    [​IMG]

Salud2

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The user titles are dictated by trophy points, not message count. All of the listed users have the correct title based on their trophy points.

6. lms

lms Well-Known Member

oK. Thanks. Sorry for the confusion. Excuse me.

Salud2