Permission to post in other forums

crondoc

Sorry for the basic question.

I want to post a question in "xenforo questions and support" forum but I don't have permission. I've bought a licence and registered this username under the same email address. I've activated my account. What do I need to do?

Sorry for the basic question.

I want to post a question in "xenforo questions and support" forum but I don't have permission. I've bought a licence and registered this username under the same email address.
If you linked your account, it may take a few minutes for it to accept. If not, you may be lucky and one of the staff notice this ( @Brogan ) and can manually correct it. I know in the U.S. this is a federal holiday, but don't think it will effect the staff over in the U.K. since it's probably a regular work day.

If you linked your account, it may take a few minutes for it to accept. If not, you may be lucky and one of the staff notice this ( @Brogan ) and can manually correct it. I know in the U.S. this is a federal holiday, but don't think it will effect the staff over in the U.K. since it's probably a regular work day.
'Bank Holiday' here in the UK! :)

Top Bottom