Permalinks - share this page

masterchief

If you were to click on the #1 number found in lower right corner of this message panel, you would get a popup revealing links to this message. At the bottom of the popup is a 'share this message' area with numerous icons.

how do you set this up?

share.webp

Yes. Seems to be missing from that screenshot, and I've just checked as a registered member. It's definitely missing.

Not sure of the cause, but it is enabled by default so it's likely that it's been blocked by some other add-on or template edit. Are you able to test your site on the Default XenForo style? Is it still missing?

I did click the number, that's how I got the popup. ;)
The share buttons are all missing... The pop up works. That was never the query.

Yes. Seems to be missing from that screenshot, and I've just checked as a registered member. It's definitely missing.

Not sure of the cause, but it is enabled by default so it's likely that it's been blocked by some other add-on or template edit. Are you able to test your site on the Default XenForo style? Is it still missing?

yes still missing... gonna turn off all addons and check again .. thanx for your help

Brandon... Listen carefully.

The share buttons are missing.

XenForo.com (and default operation):
ip1QS.png

masterchief's site:
eGm4b.png
]

No share buttons...

Brandon... Listen carefully.

No share buttons...
ah, well bad title name, I was looking at the permalinks ;)

Either way, it's in the place I said you your admin panel, does he had the add-this api in place?

Enable 'AddThis' Service, with Profile ID:

If that is setup correctly, does it show on the default skin?
If not, it's a template issue.

Top Bottom