XF 1.5 Permalink (post number) and Time Stamp went MIA

thanks , i think its an issue with uix , i hard coded the permalink on the messages...

zzzzz.webp

seems to work OK, wish i could get the date and time to open the same pop up as the post number does but i can't seem to get that to work..

i added this on the message template..

Code:
<br /><br />
<div style=" text-align: right; padding-right: 0.2cm; "><xen:if is="{$post.canInlineMod}"><input type="checkbox" name="posts[]" value="{$post.post_id}" class="InlineModCheck item" data-target="#post-{$post.post_id}" title="{xen:phrase select_this_post_by_x, 'name={$post.username}'}" /></xen:if>
                <span class="item muted">
                    <span class="authorEnd"><xen:username user="$post" class="author" />,</span>
                    <a href="{xen:link threads/post-permalink, $thread, 'post={$post}'}" title="{xen:phrase permalink}" class="datePermalink"><xen:datetime time="$post.post_date" /></a>
                </span><a href="{xen:link threads/post-permalink, $thread, 'post={$post}'}" title="{xen:phrase permalink}" class="item muted postNumber hashPermalink OverlayTrigger" data-href="{xen:link posts/permalink, $post}">#{xen:calc '{$post.position} + 1'}</a></div>

fyi to anyone using audentio designs there were changes made to xenforo default template with the new update and it conflicts with the permalink and timestamp

they are working on a fix

in the meantime i have my permalink and time stamp where i want it but i need help with...

1, only show on threads and not in conversations
2. i want to push it to the bottom of the message template which would float depending on how long the message is
3. i want the whole thing minus the username to be clickable and pop up the permalink window not just the post number but the time stamp too

Top Bottom