Other Performance - Cleaning up

Dakis

Hi,

I've converted my forums from vbulletin and worked through a lot of changes (including converting galleries around etc), and putting many addons in place, my forums generally were doing fine.

Lately I see performance problems, and even though I have some suspicions about what's to blame (facebook buttons seem to take forever to load, ads are not fast either), is there someone that has expertise in this in terms of finding out where the issues originate, solve them, and help me to improve overall performance of the (2) forums?

H
Hi,

I've converted my forums from vbulletin and worked through a lot of changes (including converting galleries around etc), and putting many addons in place, my forums generally were doing fine.

Lately I see performance problems, and even though I have some suspicions about what's to blame (facebook buttons seem to take forever to load, ads are not fast either), is there someone that has expertise in this in terms of finding out where the issues originate, solve them, and help me to improve overall performance of the (2) forums?
Hi!

Send me a message to get a quote. Check my signature for more details about us and customer testimonials :)

Top Bottom