Resource icon

PemBer Redirect Guests to Register 1.0.1

No permission to download

Sadik B

Sadik B submitted a new resource:

PemBer Redirect Guests to Register - Redirect Guests to Register Page

This is an addon I quickly put together for a members only forum of one of my PemBer customers.

If you have PemBer installed and enabled, this will redirect ALL guests to the PemBer Sales Page.

If you don't have PemBer installed, this will redirect ALL guests to the default XenForo Register Page.

It adds one query to check if PemBer is installed or not.

Hope it's useful.

Read more about this resource...

FYI, it shouldn't require a query to check if an add-on is active or not.
PHP:
$addOns = XenForo_Application::get('addOns');
if (isset($addOns['pemBer']))
{
    // active
}
else
{
    // not active
}

I would like to ask if it is possible that we can set a limit of how many pages before redirecting them to register page? And not indefinitely block them out .

Now after i install your addon, nobody can read with being registered. I don't see the point in this. Care to shed some light?

I would like to ask if it is possible that we can set a limit of how many pages before redirecting them to register page? And not indefinitely block them out .

Now after i install your addon, nobody can read with being registered. I don't see the point in this. Care to shed some light?
This addon is actually meant for totally closed forums. This is being used by some customers of my Paid Membership addon, who want to redirect all guests to the sales page. Hence this may not be suitable for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom