• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

PC Spects

Binari0

Hi friends I wanted to ask if it is feasible or possible to migrate a mod I had in my old forum (phpbb3)
This mod was completely changed for me, and adapted from a similar one found the net. I have no much knowledge and I wonder if it is likely to migrate to Xenforos. With the help of someone experienced to guide me.
Its function is to create a template in the user profile for that load data from your PC or computer. Then others can see it by logging into your profile or a button-down under youravatar.

Let images and functional mod I had in my forum (phpbb3), so that someone with moreknowledge look at it and tell me if possible what I want. Greetings and thanks from now ..

PS: I leave screens and functional mod. And sorry
for my English

1.webp2.webp3.webp4.webp5.webp

Attachments

Hi friends I wanted to ask if it is feasible or possible to migrate a mod I had in my old forum (phpbb3)
This mod was completely changed for me, and adapted from a similar one found the net. I have no much knowledge and I wonder if it is likely to migrate to Xenforos. With the help of someone experienced to guide me.
Its function is to create a template in the user profile for that load data from your PC or computer. Then others can see it by logging into your profile or a button-down under youravatar.

Let images and functional mod I had in my forum (phpbb3), so that someone with moreknowledge look at it and tell me if possible what I want. Greetings and thanks from now ..

PS: I leave screens and functional mod. And sorry for my English

View attachment 16827View attachment 16828View attachment 16829View attachment 16830View attachment 16831

Is this a paid or a free request?

Its function is to create a template in the user profile for that load data from your PC or computer. Then others can see it by logging into your profile or a button-down under your avatar.

This should wait until Custom Profile Fields are available in 1.1 (due this summer).
After that, it is just a matter of adding the fields you want !

I am looking for something like this too for XF 1.1.
Preferable to be able to have system specs of multiple PC's, not just one.

I would like to bump this for any interested developers - integration with the custom fields import would be a must, as this data already exists for my users on the site I will be converting...

Also looking for this functionality. Made one years ago for vB. I may try my hand at it for XF now that 1.1 and custom profile fields are out, but I'm no professional coder lol. Personally I'd want it to be able to have multiple PCs / tabs, and as such would rather have it use its own tables / DBs anyway.

I am looking for something like this too for XF 1.1.
Preferable to be able to have system specs of multiple PC's, not just one.

Also looking for this functionality. Made one years ago for vB. I may try my hand at it for XF now that 1.1 and custom profile fields are out, but I'm no professional coder lol. Personally I'd want it to be able to have multiple PCs / tabs, and as such would rather have it use its own tables / DBs anyway.

Try using the Profile Tab Manager add on along with custom fields. The add on is new, and I haven't tried yet, but seems like it should provide the required functionality.

Top Bottom