Payza scam

Arty

A while ago client wanted to purchase my style, but he couldn't use PayPal. He suggested to use Payza, so I went ahead and agreed with that. He paid me, I gave him style. All seemed well.

Issue #1: unable to withdraw funds. First issue was inability to withdraw funds from Payza. Their money withdraw page was in constant state of "coming soon" or something like that. So I got paid, but I can't do anything with that money other than buy overpriced junk from their store.

Issue #2: inactivity fee! Have you ever heard of banks charging you for your account being inactive? I've just received email from Payza that my account was charged $10 fee for being inactive.

Amazing service, isn't it? Not only they don't give money that you "have", but they also charge fees for things that no other online payment system or bank would ever do. Avoid that crap by any means. If any client offers to buy with Payza, decline.

This is why they changed names 3 times now. They were first Instant Pay, then Alert Pay and now Payza. They did something like this to me as Alert Pay.. They were able to connect to my bank to withdraw a few pennies with two withdraws to verify my account, but they did not offer withdraw services yet in my area when trying to withdraw funds made to my verified bank account.

They were known as alertpay before, and was a better option than PayPal at the time. Things went downhill after they were bought out. I also have a bunch of money stuck in payza.

KEEP AWAY FROM Payza.com!

If you do not want to lose your money and drop to a complete helpless situation, you should not consider these guys as your money manager!

Once your money is in Payza.com account, you have lost it! Read more....
These guys are a group of systematic fraud activities. I was pissed of when it was Alertpay.com and now I gave a try with this Payza.com. They allowed depositing to Payza.com account by bank transfer without any problem and Payza system worked like a charm. I received payments from our customers to Payza account.
The problem started and Payza got disappointed when I tried to take my money, they declined :)
I tried contacting online chat which was not answering to my questions but kept asking, "is there anything else I can help you?". I kept asking question about the same issue without any result. Then the support person closed the chat window on my face :)

I opened a support ticket. It really did take 5 days to contact me back as payza promises :).

As I have mentioned before, that I do not upload funds to my Payza account but my customers pays to my payza account by bank transfer. Payza was asking me "Why do I upload money to payza account and withdraw back to the same bank account quickly"? It took a month I collected payments from customers to payza account before I did request for an withdraw from payza account, but Payza got disappointed. The emails sent to me were from "Payza fraud prevention analyst" :), who was lying that they have checked that I am uploading money to/from the same bank account, even I explained to them the uploads are from my customers and each of them are from different account.
After above arguments, this "Payza fraud prevention analyst" kept me asking to send all the Bank account statements of my customers to them, even I tried to tell them that you cannot ask so and I cannot send Payza.com my customer's Bank Account statements!!

I collect image copies of bank transfer payments from my customers and we hold right to use those copies with our payment processing partners. I offered the copies to "Payza fraud prevention analyst", but he did not want them :), instead he wanted bank statement of my account. Once I sent it to him he just hide away and stopped answering to support emails.
After several support request this guy answered to me that he does not accept this bank statement, needs more recent one. When he said more recent one, it meant I need to send a statement of current month. The problem was, banks here creates a bank statement after the month end, but Payza guy wants it in the middle of the current month.
In above situation I just took a screen print of my bank statement of most recent transactions' first page. After I did send this, this "fraud prevention guy" completely disappeared. I have sent many requests for an update but COMPLETELY NO RESPONSE!!

After I did contact Mr. Firoz Patel through Facebook, I could have started a constructive discussion about my issue. Unfortunately the service and response quality of Support Center had no positive change at all but, I was being able to have better communication with Support through Mr. Firoz Patel. The case still took some time to be resolved but finally most of my money was returned to my account. Only about 150EUR was not returned to my account, even I did provide the support with copy of the transactions many times. I was so tired and fade up with the case, I just decided not using any more time into this case.

It doesn't surprise me that a staff member of vbulletin support thinks that 6000 complaints is just a manifestation of larger marketshare. But this really isn't the case here. PayPal has a long history of running with the money.
No matter if you are using paypal to raise money for a cancer fund. wikileaks, a startup, or you are just one of those millions who get hit by PayPal's frozen funds policy for one of the hundred+ trivial reasons your account can be frozen. Once frozen it takes many months of effort and likely lawyers involvement to get a legitimate accounts funds released.
Still its possible to use Paypal without too many problems. But it needs you to be very aware of possible problems. Paypal has improved their policies a little.

In comparison with paypal I dont think Payza is too bad. But its weakness is that it has much less people using it and therefore people will be able to pay through it.

In comparison with paypal I dont think Payza is too bad. But its weakness is that it has much less people using it and therefore people will be able to pay through it.
Well, some folks don't agree with your opinion, that's for sure.
Payza Review | Expert & User Reviews
Bottom Line

Payza Review
Rated 2.5 out of 5 Stars
Reviewed by Phillip Parker
Reviewed on 2015-07-02

Payza does not appear to be a reliable merchant account alternative for business owners at this time, due largely to the numerous complaints about account freezes and service disruptions filed against the company. The service’s pricing is not very competitive, and it’s not even clear which U.S. bank the company is partnered with at this time. Payza can improve its overall rating by clarifying the exact means by which it processes payments and communicating its hold policies more effectively.

Yes, really. I never said that it was one of their largest competitors nor that it has a large marketshare. So dont try to make it look like I did.

Yes, really. I never said that it was one of their largest competitors nor that it has a large marketshare. So dont try to make it look like I did.

So you admit it has a tiny fraction of the market share as PayPal but don't believe that explains why there are so many fewer complaints than PayPal?

What if per capita Payza has a higher percentage of complaints because it seems like it could well be the case.

I want to be clear, I'm not defending PayPal- they have screwed me over more than once pulling out hundreds of dollars over the course of a couple weeks as someone was targeting my paid mods, buying each one, then claiming fraudulent charges.

I'm just pointing out that you take a mega giant like PayPal and compare it to a company with a small fraction of the userbase of course the complaints to the BBB are going to be lopsided like that.

I want to be clear, I'm not defending PayPal- they have screwed me over more than once pulling out hundreds of dollars over the course of a couple weeks as someone was targeting my paid mods, buying each one, then claiming fraudulent charges.

That's not exactly paypal screwing you over though, that's the user filing the fraud claims on it screwing you over.

Top Bottom