PayPal

Iyda

I've contacted paypal and the payment is not under review and has been sent and it seems i've not received my license and it's been over 24hours i've made a ticket but no reply so i assume i make a post here

I can see the payment of $192.00 USD sent to XenForo Ltd. The payment is already completed and it was not put into review.

I can confirm to you that the payment is already credited/processed to your Seller's account.

You may also want to check our Help Center for useful self-help option articles that you might be interested about: https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/home
Feel free to reply whenever you're ready. When you reply, one of our available agents or myself will continue to help you.

You first purchased the license just under 13 hours ago at the time of my writing this post, rather than 24 hours and, despite being out of our usual office hours, we did respond to your ticket initially five minutes after it was opened, at 1:05AM (BST).

We were able to confirm this morning that PayPal has put a hold on the payment and have since replied to your ticket again to confirm that.

The license will be created, likely automatically, as soon as the payment is released by them.

Top Bottom