• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Paypal Sandbox "Request Not Validated"

Sumo

I have tried multiple times to try and get this to work and in xf_user_upgrade_log it display Error: "Request not Validated". I have debug mode enabled and have even followed this. Anyone know what is wrong?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Request not validated means that PayPal didn't know of the details you sent through to it. Are you generating requests from the sandbox, using users that you created in it?

I haven't done anything with the sandbox since writing the initial code, but I did have it working then. If it doesn't work now, then maybe something has changed, but using the live PayPal site does work.

Sumo

Request not validated means that PayPal didn't know of the details you sent through to it. Are you generating requests from the sandbox, using users that you created in it?

I haven't done anything with the sandbox since writing the initial code, but I did have it working then. If it doesn't work now, then maybe something has changed, but using the live PayPal site does work.
Yes I am using the test users that were created from the sandbox.