1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paypal only? It is 2015

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Scratch, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Scratch

Scratch New Member

Why in the world would you restrict yourself to PayPal handling your transactions?

I no longer use PayPal anymore, my Debit card cant be used for International purchases....the Prepaid gift card I purchased cant be used for International purchases.

Is there another option or are we just out of luck, unless you want to create a PayPal account again?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You don't need to have a PayPal account to purchase - you can use the checkout option with your credit card.

The other option is bank or wire transfer.

3. Scratch

Scratch New Member

I realize you dont need a PayPal account, either way it shows as an International Purchase when using the PayPal checkout.
    Not one of my methods of Purchase will work.

Maybe I didnt realize this would be an International purchase

Claudio likes this.
  4. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

Prepaid cards cannot be used to do international transactions to prevent money laundering. This is an US law. XenForo is located in the UK.

There's always wire transfer.

5. Scratch

Scratch New Member

I have already drawn that conclusion....

If I do a Wire transfer, say via Western Union, can I have the receiver info pm'd to me

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can contact us via ticket with the details and then an account/license will be created.

Contact Us