1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paypal account type

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by fredrikse, Apr 11, 2012.

1. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Hi,

What kind of paypal account do you use for the account upgrade function in Xenforo? I realize that it depends a little on what kind site you are running. On the Paypal homepage I saw that you can register either a private account or a business account.

/F

2. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

I believe you need an account which can use the IPN (notification) functions for the upgrades which I think means a business/premier account.

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

http://xenforo.com/help/user-upgrades/

4. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Thanks for the info. That's what I was looking for. When you run a business each and every transaction made in the company should be registered as a verification (certain rules apply how a verification should be made) in the accounting. How does that work when you use Paypal?

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Paypal sends a callback to the payment_callback.php file in your forum directory. The callback is logged in the xf_user_upgrade_log table in the database.