Payment Gateway SDK?

viaBowl

Is there a skeleton for writing payment gateways anywhere? Looking at the native paypal implementation is giving me a headache :)

I'd rather not. this client has a high volume revenue stream and wants something from scratch
Just because you make money doesn't mean something public is bad. That add-on has been used and extended on by other developers, it is going to be better maintained and tested than something you will make.

If you insist on making something custom, you can check out Omnipay - https://github.com/thephpleague/omnipay. It's an SDK that has a wrapper around PayPal which you can use.

I used it in an early version of a control panel I was developing, but eventually ended up switching to directly using the PayPal API, for no specific reason other than wanting to directly interact with the payment gateway. PayPal's new API allows some more things to be possible and is, of course, a bit more flexible in the sense that you aren't following the SDK (Omnipay, in this case)'s patterns.

I don't want to use PayPal. I was simply asking if there was any documentation or an SDK out there somewhere for custom development of payment gateways for Xenforo.

I don't want to use PayPal. I was simply asking if there was any documentation or an SDK out there somewhere for custom development of payment gateways for Xenforo.
Misunderstood your question.

What Jake said applies then:
XF 1 wasn't built in a way to make it easy to add additional gateways, XF2 has a framework for it though

There is no simple way to integrate additional payment gateways into XenForo.

Top Bottom