Paul Walker from Fast and Furious Franchise Dead..

I think his best movie undoubtedly was "Running Scared" and sad to see him pass away at such a young age. R.I.P
Great minds think alike. ;) I feel the same. :D
People are usually more wary of what they'd post on a public forum.
Good! :) On the flipcoin, people also troll on a public forum - anonymity and all. Hiding behind their computers and thinking they can get away with their comments.

Don't know if it has been said already, but someone mentioned how are they going to finish F&F7. F&F7 is in Post Production so all the scenes that require actors have been shot.

Actually, they're "half-way" through with filming. So, the other half hasn't been finished, yet. That's my impression from this article or similar articles: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...-following-paul-walker-s-death-222945491.html

My understanding from asking around with my friends in the industry is that F7 filming was in progress since September 2013. They're not exactly sure how much was filmed or needs to be filmed, and how many more scenes of Paul needs to be filmed.

When they are shooting films, it is completely out of sequence that it is extremely difficult to keep track externally what has been done and what needs to be done.

Tribute by Universal Pictures. Very well done...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom