1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul Walker from Fast and Furious Franchise Dead..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Sad day in films! :(

I really loved his movies.

They've been re-running the entire Fast & Furious series lately, in anticipation for Fast and the Furious 6. And then, tonight, I find this news on facebook. What the ...#^@&?

F&tF6 is being released on December 10th for those of you who don't know. The timing is both weird and ...off. Just. Off.

Man, the franchise won't be the same anymore!

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

I'm very curious how they will film FF7. They just started filming in September.

4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Whoa. Really? They started filming a new F&F? Yeah, the timing is weird and off.

5. samo

samo Active Member

yea sucks, he just came off of a charity event for the typhoon in the Phillipines and apparently the road that his buddy was driving on were curvy/winding roads in a porche, ah, thanks for the good times and god bless

6. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I don't think that really affects anything, seeing as they can get a new actor to fill his role.

7. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

But look at what a flop F&F3 was!

Amaury likes this.
  8. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Very sad news, I liked Paul Walker in the Fast films :( But you can't ignore the irony of making films about high speed, insane driving and then dying in a car crash.

Dakis likes this.
  9. Flexin

Flexin Active Member

That is sad news. From what people say, he was a great guy.

James

10. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I think his best movie undoubtedly was "Running Scared" and sad to see him pass away at such a young age. R.I.P

11. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Died doing what he loved I guess. Speeding no doubt.

12. Flexin

Flexin Active Member

Well they are saying he was the passenger, so he was just along for the ride. But from looking at the pictures of the crash. I would guess that speed did play a part in it.

James

13. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Defo I saw the photos on BBC.

14. Flexin

Flexin Active Member

I like to know what is causing Porsche cars to burst into flames. The same thing happened to Ryan Dunns car. I think both were side impacts.

James

15. Sheratan

Sheratan Well-Known Member

Race In Peace Walker. :)

Wuebit likes this.
  16. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I've actually never seen Fast and the Furious, so that was just a general statement that applies to any show. For example, Charlie Sheen was fired and replaced in Two and a Half Men after he caused a ruckus.

I probably would feel a bit different if I watched Fast and the Furious, though.

17. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

18. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Like I said before. Facebook/social sites killing forums? never going to happen.

MattW, DRE, Wuebit and 1 other person like this.
  19. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

I agree! Facebook is plague which needs to die.

20. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

People are usually more wary of what they'd post on a public forum.