Paul Walker from Fast and Furious Franchise Dead..

Sad day in films! :(

I really loved his movies.

They've been re-running the entire Fast & Furious series lately, in anticipation for Fast and the Furious 6. And then, tonight, I find this news on facebook. What the ...#^@&?

F&tF6 is being released on December 10th for those of you who don't know. The timing is both weird and ...off. Just. Off.

Man, the franchise won't be the same anymore!

Sad day in films! :(

I really loved his movies.

They've been re-running the entire Fast & Furious series lately, in anticipation for Fast and the Furious 6. And then, tonight, I find this news on facebook. What the ...#^@&?

F&tF6 is being released on December 10th for those of you who don't know. The timing is both weird and ...off. Just. Off.

Man, the franchise won't be the same anymore!

I'm very curious how they will film FF7. They just started filming in September.

yea sucks, he just came off of a charity event for the typhoon in the Phillipines and apparently the road that his buddy was driving on were curvy/winding roads in a porche, ah, thanks for the good times and god bless

Very sad news, I liked Paul Walker in the Fast films :( But you can't ignore the irony of making films about high speed, insane driving and then dying in a car crash.

I like to know what is causing Porsche cars to burst into flames. The same thing happened to Ryan Dunns car. I think both were side impacts.

James

But look at what a flop F&F3 was!

I've actually never seen Fast and the Furious, so that was just a general statement that applies to any show. For example, Charlie Sheen was fired and replaced in Two and a Half Men after he caused a ruckus.

I probably would feel a bit different if I watched Fast and the Furious, though.

2BUwzTV.png

Top Bottom