Path of Exile

Volion

Path_of_Exile_Logo.webp

One of the best "free to play" action RPG games on Steam. If you like Diablo, Titan Quest or Grim Dawn type of games definitely give this a try.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238960

https://www.pathofexile.com/

The world is massive, the gameplay and story are excellent. The graphics are superb.

It also has the skill tree to end all skill trees. :D And item customization is endless.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree

40FCA73852B8D2DE0CAD27F8E1EEABD3604A7D34

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm playing as level 72 Templar named "Vowell", look me up if your on. We also have a 200 slot GameVox server open to all.

Please feel free to use the service for all your gaming and voice chat needs, enjoy.

Last edited:
It's an okay game, but I found it to be lackluster and not quite as good as Diablo II (much better than D3 though).

I might give it another try when I have some spare time, but that probably won't be for a while.

It's what Diablo 3 should have been. There is nothing that is particularly bad about it, everything is quite good really.

Yet, I can't seem to keep my interest, unfortunately.

A good offline type game for Diablo 2/3 and Path of exile fans, is Torchlight
I found that to be a LOT of fun.
And it was easyish to modify, too
I recorded some ingame videos of Torchlight 2 -

Last edited:
I liked Diablo II, not so much Diablo III though. I'm willing to give this a try. Is there a decent character creation or do you just pick preset characters? Are there multiple servers, which one are you in?

I love the changes to D3 and really looking forward the expansion launch on Tuesday. Game is a all new game now with the AH removed and the drops being much much better now.

Anyway, back on topic, is this multi player online or is it all single player or vs one other person type?

I liked Diablo II, not so much Diablo III though. I'm willing to give this a try. Is there a decent character creation or do you just pick preset characters? Are there multiple servers, which one are you in?

I'm playing on Standard League, US server. As for characters, you just pick the base class/race/sex, and customize in game with skins/gear. :)

I love the changes to D3 and really looking forward the expansion launch on Tuesday. Game is a all new game now with the AH removed and the drops being much much better now.

Anyway, back on topic, is this multi player online or is it all single player or vs one other person type?

It's single or multiplayer, online. They also have custom Leagues and PvP.

Last edited:
I played it when it first came out, it was fun and a nice change from Diablo.

Re-installing at the moment to give it another shot

I just finished installing it myself. I'll give it a try.

D3 is one I never got into. I bought it when it came out. played it and just couldn't seem to like it much.

Last edited:
Guys, stop talking about Path..of..exile, please, I really don't want to have to become addicted to it again!........*twitches*
lol, now, what was my password.
Apparently I'm a level 23 Templar, woo!

Well I'm a level 3 or 4 ranger so yeah!

Oh what are the difference in the leagues? I noticed when logging in that I was a part of the Ambush League, there are other options here too.

Haha! Standard! I died in Hardcore at level 15 due to some douchebag freezing me over and over!

I want to restart now on Hardcore but I don't know how people would get past that last fight. I think I died like 15 times to him.

Top Bottom