1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pasting image URL on Android: "This Image Class"

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Gene, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Gene

Gene Member

Bug reported by one of our users on Samsung Galaxy S5 using default browser. Copy/pasting an image URL results in "this HTML class. Value is" being prepended to the link. User included screenshots, quoted below. Other users chimed in after reproducing the issue on the same device.

Searched for that string here before posting; didn't see it reported previously.
  2. Gene

Gene Member

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can they reproduce it here? (At least in a totally standard environment; no style changes, no third-party add-ons.)

I can't find that string (or even parts of that string) in XF, so I don't see how it's coming from us. I would take out add-ons or custom JS being involved first to make sure that's not the cause.
    Gene and Chris D like this.
  4. Gene

Gene Member

I'll get him to give it a shot and will report back ASAP...
  5. JoshyPHP

JoshyPHP Well-Known Member

No, those words don't appear in the add-on. If you have shell access to the server you should try grep'ing through the sources.
    grep -R "this HTML class" /path/to/xenforo
    It may not be from a PHP script though. My money is on this bug. Lots of other mentions on Google.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    Mike likes this.