Pasting image URL on Android: "This Image Class"

Gene

Bug reported by one of our users on Samsung Galaxy S5 using default browser. Copy/pasting an image URL results in "this HTML class. Value is" being prepended to the link. User included screenshots, quoted below. Other users chimed in after reproducing the issue on the same device.

Searched for that string here before posting; didn't see it reported previously.
Every time I try to use imgur, photobucket, etc., I copy and paste the link (either direct link or bb code) and it always pastes:

" this HTML class. Value is ht..tp://imgur.com/tq6 "

(.. added to ht..tp to let the text post)

It cuts the end of the link and puts "this HTML class. Value is [cropped link]"

AT&T Samsung galaxy S5, latest updates.

Halp.

Here's some screenshots. I emailed these from my phone to my computer and then used imgur to post them.

CZoBC4E.jpg

gS8MV7P.png

Can they reproduce it here? (At least in a totally standard environment; no style changes, no third-party add-ons.)

I can't find that string (or even parts of that string) in XF, so I don't see how it's coming from us. I would take out add-ons or custom JS being involved first to make sure that's not the cause.

Can they reproduce it here? (At least in a totally standard environment; no style changes, no third-party add-ons.)

I can't find that string (or even parts of that string) in XF, so I don't see how it's coming from us. I would take out add-ons or custom JS being involved first to make sure that's not the cause.
I'll get him to give it a shot and will report back ASAP...

Users report about this problem with samsung s4, android 5, default browser when they copy link to the post from forum and try to paste it from clipboard to textarea of wysiwyg editor. In simple editor everything is OK. Xenforo v.1.5

Top Bottom