Password Rules

Password Rules 1.0.3

No permission to download
Doesn't work :(

Now no one errors, but :

When you must update your password, the systems, call indefinitly the same requierement : You must update your pass, you must udpate your pass etc . ...
And when you created a new account, it's the same, but here, You must have to 1 : having a length of ....2. one etc .... call too indefintly the same red notice

:cry:

Doesn't work :(

Now no one errors, but :

When you must update your password, the systems, call indefinitly the same requierement : You must update your pass, you must udpate your pass etc . ...
And when you created a new account, it's the same, but here, You must have to 1 : having a length of ....2. one etc .... call too indefintly the same red notice

:cry:
I see it work. Because your password matched rules hence you got errors about that. Also have you disable the option store password?

I have tried 0 (zero) days, sixty days ... No change too

I haven't check it, i'm trying this evening (in France it's 7 o'clock) after eating :)

Hello :)
When I have all installed (all add, check them...) I'll replaced your add and send it to U, images or video if it's possible for me ;)

Hi Nobita,
Thank you so much for develop this addon. the strengh of the password is very important! this should be core!
paswword_strength.gif
There are the possibility to have some interface like this in some next release?

p2.gif

Recommendation, do not disable this option:
95aa97977f5d68d9ca9540a0c4ffd9c5.png

Working perfect in 1.4.5, thanks again.
--
Good website to check the strength of passwords: https://howsecureismypassword.net/

Doesn't work

Each selection (like the length or upper or excluded names or ....) give an error, and loop ;(
Even if the characters, length, uppercase ... are respected

Two installations, same problems ...

Perhaps ... Template cause this ? No Https ?
Have U an idea ?

Other settings works fine, like force to change password ...

Top Bottom