1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Password Change Bug

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Douglas_Jackie, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Douglas_Jackie

Douglas_Jackie New Member

Hey there! I've been a member of MTG for a while now and I recently lost my account and needed an admin to reset my password before I could login again. (The 'Forgot Password' option didn't work at the time, although it does now.)

Here's a video of what happened (recreated after I got the original forum account back on MTG):

So basically I changed my password and I didn't enter the new one before hitting Enter (in the video, I just clicked 'Save Changes') and it still managed to change the password. I originally posted the bug report here (on the MTG forums) and they just told me to post it here. So I did. (Don't know if you can maybe get more details from the other report, but that's basically the original report that I made.)

EDIT: With my first account on the MTG forums, I lost my account by doing what I did in the video. After i got that account back, I made the video with my second account.

The forgot password option didn't work with my original account, but then worked with my second account.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Fixed, thanks.

Note that any issues using the lost password system won't be related to this.