Paranormal Activity 2

My girls just came home and said PA2 really scared them! LOL They liked it.

Fantastic! My Son is really itching to see it as well, but we are waiting for the crowds to die down a tad.

For Shelly and Peggy, some movies to keep an eye out for.

- The Hamiltons
- Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
- Carmilla Hyde
- The Descent
- Lake Mungo, another found footage sort of thing from Oz.
- Let Me In, or if you want, the original Swedish movie Let The Right One In.

Fantastic! My Son is really itching to see it as well, but we are waiting for the crowds to die down a tad.

For Shelly and Peggy, some movies to keep an eye out for.

- The Hamiltons
- Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
- Carmilla Hyde
- The Descent
- Lake Mungo, another found footage sort of thing from Oz.
- Let Me In, or if you want, the original Swedish movie Let The Right One In.

I'm sure I've watched the decent. That's the british horror where a group of cave explorers venture down a cave and find a race of Mutant type cannibals?

I'll keep an eye out on the rest of those. :)

I'm sure I've watched the decent. That's the british horror where a group of cave explorers venture down a cave and find a race of Mutant type cannibals?

I'll keep an eye out on the rest of those. :)

Yeap by the guy that made the ultra cool "Dog Soldiers" :)

As a horror fan and a big fan of the genre I just don't think these current day horrors/chiller movies do the genre justice like they did in the 70s/early 80s.

I'm the same I like horrors, horrors where much better in the 80s than they are now... some 80s horrors - nightmare on elm street, amityville, friday the 13th, hellraiser, poltergeist... and more

Yeap by the guy that made the ultra cool "Dog Soldiers" :)

Now Dog Soldiers in my mind was and still is the best British horror movie. Excellent movie which I am now going to watch again. I think we need a dedicated "horror Genre" thread. *Looks at Jethro* :p

Top Bottom