• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

(Paid) Widget/Script for XF site

Divinum Fiat

I am looking for my own widget/script similar to the Ho'oponopono one that you can find on my blog, www.blueprint4love.com (top right). You'll see a little square that says:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning
"I love you" - "Sorry" - "I forgive you" [flashing alternatively]
Get Your Own

When you click on 'get your own' you'll see a pop up message with the snippet for people to copy and past into their own website. Underneath is the message of Ho'oponopono and underneath a sentence who created this widget.

Please note that I do not want the exact widget as you see it right now. The widget I want will be the same concept but different wording. What's important is that it will have the various flashing words in the middle and the link to the forum below.

Obviously it needs to be created so that it will not interfere with the XF forum or any other WP site. The current widget on blueprint4love.com has been interfering with some plugins and I only put it back up there to show it to you. People need to be logged in as a free member to copy/paste the widget.

The bottom of the widget needs to say 'created by Blueprint4Love' with a link to the forum, a special 'about page' or post can be create where I will gladly give the programmer credit. But it's important that the widget leads back to the forum, which is at www.corefreedom.com.

I have no idea how long it would take to create this widget.

Any takers?

Top Bottom