1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[PAID] TV Guide

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by ddmmh, Nov 11, 2011.

1. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

I want to have a weekly/monthly listing of TV shows for my MMA website.

Nothing fancy, just like a basic calendar or something of the sort.

Heres a demo of a calendar I would like. This is just in terms of features, by no means do I expect it to be of this high quality.

Instead of 'locations' I think it would be better to put a basic javascript clock that is synced with server time, that way people can figure out their timezone as theres not many in Australia.

Search is a 50/50 thing for me, I would like to see it implemented but if its too lengthy or costly then i dont require it.

I probably only need 5 or 6 channels to be listed.

I will offer money on this depending on quotes. Ask around I pay well for what I need. Please PM your quotes and how well you think you can get all the features i require(like the demo calendar)

Veer and ArnyVee like this.
  2. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Oops! Can mod please add the 'e' to the end of guide in the title, thanks
  3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

ddmmh likes this.
  4. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Thats really cool and exactly what I want. Thanks a lot mate, appreciate it.

Is that just an embed or did you have too do a bit of modding? cheers
  5. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Just a straight embed. :)

Good luck! (y)
    ddmmh likes this.
  6. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Moderators, this request may be closed, thanks