Paid Subscriptions/Authorize.net/leaving Vbulletin 3.8.5

Veston

I want to Migrate from Vbulletin to Xenforo, it's just time but I have a few questions.

I currently have 4,000 paid subscribers on my forum, my members use authorize.net to pay their monthly membership fee. When they pay the subscription fee their access is automatically updated and it is all works without my involvement.

Question Number 1.
Will the Xenforo authorize.net do the same thing, if not what can I expect from the plugin.

Question Number 2.
If the plugin does what I hope it will do, will you do the install and what is the cost?

Thanks - Veston

You would need to contact the author of the add-on directly for any questions related to it, as we are not familiar with the operation of it.

We do provide an official installation service ($50) but that just covers installing XenForo, it doesn't include installing add-ons or importing your existing VB data.

Just my two cents @Brogan and @Mike , but Authorize.net is one of the largest payment gateways in the world and submits billions of credit card transactions, and it's relatively easy to add support for it, and since it was supported by one of your competing products for many years, it might be a good idea to offer that as a payment option in addition to paypal for people migrating to your software. Paypal is for small time operations.

BTW Authorize.net's parent company is Cybersource which was acquired by VISA, Inc. So it's not like you are wasting your time adding payment support for some small time company, we use Authorize.net all the time on shopping carts.

Thanks for your response Brogan, I'm going to contact the Add-On author then get back with you. :)

I am using BDPaygate from @xfrocks on my Ford Thunderbird Forum taking Authorize.net and Paypal, but we are running 1.4.10. The author of the software has not confirmed whether the add on works with 1.5.x so I've not updated the forum yet. I can tell you the functionality is MUCH better than VB and allows members to upgrade to a bigger membership etc. Feel free to sign up and test out the feature on my forum at http://forums.fordthunderbirdforum.com this page has the upgrades on it.

Let me know if you find anything out.

Top Bottom