Add-on Paid Sticky

Inkman

Can anyone please make a Paid Sticky add-on for Xenforo?
I know this has been spoken about in the past but it would also be good if when giving a member the option to pay to have there post made a sticky if you could also give an option for how long they would like it to be sticky for i.e 1 month £5 or £1 for one week ect...

Thank you in advance.

Thanks @oman it hasnt been updated since last year so was a little weary about paying that much for something that isnt kept updated.
And this add-on doesn't give options to pay different prices for different amount of days. :(

Thanks @oman it hasnt been updated since last year so was a little weary about paying that much for something that isnt kept updated.
And this add-on doesn't give options to pay different prices for different amount of days. :(

It works completely with 1.2.

I've been thinking about different prices for different lengths of time, but am just working out how best to do it, eg do we have it so the member buying the sticky can chose 10, 20 30 days etc and then apply a scale to that, or just have pre-defined admin options, and the user selects a radio for the pre-defined ammount of days?

Top Bottom