Add-on PAID - Social Media Buttons

Adam Howard

I am looking to hire a developer for a paid project, to which I would like to release to the XenForo community free of charge as a free add-on (my gift to the community).

General idea is to make an alternative to the following add-on, but expand upon it
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/digital-point-social-bar.3242/

I wish for this add-on to also replace all social media buttons on the site, using optimized svg photos for high resolution, this includes the social media login buttons. Unlike the one released by Digital Point, I would also like all scripts to be run locally and without any branding.

Last edited:
I am looking to hire a developer for a paid project, to which I would like to release to the XenForo community free of charge as a free add-on (my gift to the community).

General idea is to make an alternative to the following add-on, but expand upon it
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/digital-point-social-bar.3242/

I wish for this add-on to also replace all social media buttons on the site, using optimized svg photos for high resolution, this includes the social media login buttons. Unlike the one released by Digital Point, I would also like all scripts to be run locally and without any branding.
Great idea, I remember having a really cool "news ticker" on my old VB site that scrolled the latest threads which I like much better than a Twitter feed anyway, not a big Twitter fan...

News Ticker

I think you have a different idea than what I am describing
Actually, now that I have my ad-blocker disabled.... I see a few more things that the add-on did (didn't even notice the news ticker).

Yes, I'd like the news ticker too. But I would also want all the social media buttons using svg sitewide. Would add the ticker down to the footer though.

Actually, now that I have my ad-blocker disabled.... I see a few more things that the add-on did (didn't even notice the news ticker).

Yes, I'd like the news ticker too. But I would also want all the social media buttons using svg sitewide. Would add the ticker down to the footer though.
Great idea, I remember having a really cool "news ticker" on my old VB site that scrolled the latest threads which I like much better than a Twitter feed anyway, not a big Twitter fan...

There is a real cool news ticker addon for xenforo in the works by @Nobita.Kun . Pulls recent posts/ recent threads etc. I believe he is applying the final touches to it before release.

Top Bottom