1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[PAID] Shoutcast / SAM Broadcaster.

Discussion in 'Resource Requests [Archive]' started by Lqd, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Lqd

Lqd Member

Dear programmers,

I am in need of someone who understands Shoutcast scripts or SAMBroadcaster the web part of it and XENForo. If you do not have this knowledge please do not react until you do!

I have HARD.fm a radio station, and I want to migrate everything to XenForo.

To do so I want:

• Dropdown menu; the same as the login menu in any Xenforo
    • This needs to be visible only to registered users
    • It needs to display: Current Song playing. Upcoming song. Last song played.
    • 4 images of 25x25px.

I require this template edit to:
    • read shoutcast song information from a text file generated by a CRON job to avoid for each load the delay if a call is made to the shout-cast server.
    • Be inserted in existing templates with 1 variable.
    • amount of added templates I don't care.
    • be published in the free addon section of this website. (pre-programmed to hard.fm of course ;))

I do not want promises I want action. Show me what you got, don't tell me what you can do. I will not pay upfront. I will pay once everything is done, this is non negotiable; I am done financing people who stop working after paying them. (the opposite of what I tried to achieve; I know you are not like that, no-one is, but somehow I met at least 4 already. :( )

I you deliver I will most certainly will require your services again, as my fantasy is a lot bigger then my coding skill. (current site dev.hard.fm)

Let me know your price and timeframe. I can pay by paypal of banktransfer or cash if you want to come and get it in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

ankurs and maidos like this.
  2. Lqd

Lqd Member

Perhaps we can stimulate even more by adding $'s. So we can get a nice mod, perhaps even with the notification system coming up.

I'll open it up with $75. anyone joining?