• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[PAID] Shoutcast / SAM Broadcaster.

Lqd

Dear programmers,

I am in need of someone who understands Shoutcast scripts or SAMBroadcaster the web part of it and XENForo. If you do not have this knowledge please do not react until you do!

I have HARD.fm a radio station, and I want to migrate everything to XenForo.

To do so I want:

• Dropdown menu; the same as the login menu in any Xenforo
  • This needs to be visible only to registered users
  • It needs to display: Current Song playing. Upcoming song. Last song played.
  • 4 images of 25x25px.

I require this template edit to:
  • read shoutcast song information from a text file generated by a CRON job to avoid for each load the delay if a call is made to the shout-cast server.
  • Be inserted in existing templates with 1 variable.
  • amount of added templates I don't care.
  • be published in the free addon section of this website. (pre-programmed to hard.fm of course ;))

I do not want promises I want action. Show me what you got, don't tell me what you can do. I will not pay upfront. I will pay once everything is done, this is non negotiable; I am done financing people who stop working after paying them. (the opposite of what I tried to achieve; I know you are not like that, no-one is, but somehow I met at least 4 already. :( )

I you deliver I will most certainly will require your services again, as my fantasy is a lot bigger then my coding skill. (current site dev.hard.fm)

Let me know your price and timeframe. I can pay by paypal of banktransfer or cash if you want to come and get it in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Perhaps we can stimulate even more by adding $'s. So we can get a nice mod, perhaps even with the notification system coming up.

I'll open it up with $75. anyone joining?

Top Bottom