Other [Paid] Skype based tuition

Hey fellow Xenforos

I've been writing code on and off for 35 years. Originally an assembler developer, then C etc. I then moved on to the business side of things and combined my tech skills with my flair for marketing to create some pretty compelling Fintech technology world firsts. The tech repeatedly went on to be acquired by US banks. Check out my XF profile about page for more details if interested.

I put my success down to never losing sight of the technology and have always insisted on coding my own prototypes, and where possible end products. Problem is, these days I've been left behind a little and am struggling to get to grips with the XF2 back end. I could I suppose spend a few weeks back engineering stuff, but don't have that sort of time.

So what I am looking for is 3 - 4 paid Skype sessions with a highly talented XF developer who can help show me how to build some plugins that will enable me to enhance the XF front end. Sessions would involve sharing screens and answering questions - perhaps with a few worked examples. I think the first session would involve communicating my goals, with follow up sessions getting down to the nuts and bolts of the backend. You'd need to be a great communicator, probably with English as your first language.

This is not an attempt to circumvent paying 3rd parties to develop for me, far from it. For example, I am paying to have an Algolia plugin developed, and will hopefully be taking delivery of that in the next few weeks. It's just that I want to be able to personally experiment with some of the ideas I have - without having to write specs etc. For example, I've already written a front end add on which expands the BB Code media embed functionality - allowing me to embed articles from almost anywhere.

Anyways, if interested, please get in touch and please do make sure you know your stuff as I am a very demanding student. ;)

Best wishes

Chris

Top Bottom