[Paid] Restricted permissions by title

Hi!

We're a community from Spain and we want to provide to our users a funcionality which is very popular in spanish forums. Let me explain what it is:

Restricting permissions depending on the thread title.If the title has a particular Word (usually preceded by a +) permissions apply:

If the thread has "+hd" on the title: Only registered users with one message or more can see the topic.
Example: "My collection of Hats +hd", "How to buy a Hat (+hd)"

If the thread has "+prv" on the title: Only registered users with one hundred messages or more and registered 3 months ago or greater can see the topic.
Example: "+prv This topic is not for noobs!", "Topic for regular users +prv"

If the thread has "+vip" on the title: Only registered users with three hundred messages or more and registered 6 months ago or greater can see the topic.

If the thread has "+18" on the title: Only registered users with 18 years old or more can see the topic.

We don't want a configurable system, that four words are widespread in spanish fórum and it is unlikely to change. We also need it to work with tapatalk.

When the user can't see the post because of this words, we need to display a message:

My collection of Hats +hd
To view this Topic you need to be registered

Topic for regular users +prv
To view this topic you must be registered at least three months ago and have more than 100 messages

ETC. Is important that the first line of the message to be the forum title and a link to it.

If you are interested in taking on this project, please start a conversation with me after reading everything posted above!

Top Bottom