1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Paid Request: BD Widget Block for XI Blogs

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by DRE, Aug 3, 2013.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I need a latest comments block for XI Blogs that I can configure with BD Widget Framework. See FAQ. I should be able to configure how many comments to show in the widget and the commenters avatar , a configurable snippet length of the comment itself and it should also include a link to the blog being commented or the blog comment itself.

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I'd pay $25 for this.

3. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

I'll do this if the author of xi blogs doesn't care. And if more people are willing to contribute.

4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Yeah they are okay with it.

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

6. Daniel Hood

Not sure if the "sort've close to what I asked for" is good or bad. I thought it was what you asked for just with the ability to do threads too?

7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

This thread is about a completely separate request (comments widget) I am posting a link to your promoted blogs addon because there are no widgets at all period for XI Blogs available in the resource manager other than your Promoted Blogs addon. I think this is a great addon that should hold people over until then.

8. Daniel Hood

My bad, I thought this was a different thread. Might make this too though. lol

DRE likes this.
  9. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member