• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Add-on Paid Request: BD Widget Block for XI Blogs

DRE

I need a latest comments block for XI Blogs that I can configure with BD Widget Framework. See FAQ. I should be able to configure how many comments to show in the widget and the commenters avatar , a configurable snippet length of the comment itself and it should also include a link to the blog being commented or the blog comment itself.

DRE

Yeah they are okay with it.

I'll do this if the author of xi blogs doesn't care. And if more people are willing to contribute.
Pay a developer to create a xenporta or bd widget block for you. @Forsaken and @Onimua When I get a XI Blog sidebar block created for my own site am I allowed to release it?
Yes. You just cannot release the actual blog files.
Onimua just told me that he will just be doing some widgets soon as Beta 4 is stable enough for most people to run live.
Well, sooner than that as that is already the present case. To clarify: Aside from auto-posting entries from select blogs or users, everything else is already present and operational on 2 sites, in case anyone was wondering.

Daniel Hood

For anyone interested, this is an addon I paid for the development of that is sort've close to what I asked for but totally different
Not sure if the "sort've close to what I asked for" is good or bad. I thought it was what you asked for just with the ability to do threads too?

DRE

Not sure if the "sort've close to what I asked for" is good or bad. I thought it was what you asked for just with the ability to do threads too?
This thread is about a completely separate request (comments widget) I am posting a link to your promoted blogs addon because there are no widgets at all period for XI Blogs available in the resource manager other than your Promoted Blogs addon. I think this is a great addon that should hold people over until then.