Add-on PAID - REQUEST Add-on: Notices - Upload Image Option

ProCom

We frequently use the awesome Notices feature in XF.

We always want an image associated with each notice, but it's kinda a pain for our staff to upload an image, get the image URL, and then put it into the Notice settings:

upload_2016-12-27_10-23-44.webp

I'd like an addon that gives the ability to upload an image directly from the notices page, so it might look something like this:

upload_2016-12-27_10-30-40.webp

I'm not too picky about where / how it uploads the image. Maybe it's just easy to have the image uploaded by / associated to the user like any other image attachment?

I suggest creating a forum area that your staff can access. Then create a thread where these sort of images can be posted as an attachment. Copy the attachment URL and use that in the Specify an Image field.

Thanks @AndyB ! My only question is this: If the images are placed inside an admin-only section of the forum, won't they also be restricted from view in the notices?

Thanks @AndyB ! My only question is this: If the images are placed inside an admin-only section of the forum, won't they also be restricted from view in the notices?

Forgot about that problem.

Well you could have a forum area that is viewable by everyone and it's purpose is to have a thread that is used for these sort of attachments.

Top Bottom