XF 2.0 How can i disable the "upload image" option in the bb editor?

CSS:
#imageUpload-1,#fr-image-upload-layer-1 {
  display:none;
}
Put the code in EXTRA.LESS
well maybe it's not the best way to do it but the the simple way
1536680677691.webp
if you click on link icon you will get box too
1536680706137.webp

If you just hide the button you can still drag and drop files to upload them, probably best to just disable attachments entirely with the "Upload attachments to posts" permission

If you just hide the button you can still drag and drop files to upload them, probably best to just disable attachments entirely with the "Upload attachments to posts" permission
But thats the thing, I don't mind small attachments but for photo's bigger than 100kb then need to use an image host.

But if I set it too 100kb and they drag bigger photo's I already know they gonna moan about it.

Attach files and insert image should have 2 separate options IMO.

Attach files and insert image should have 2 separate options IMO.

They're the same thing, both are uploading a file and creating an attachment. When you drag and drop it just also inserts it into the post contents, when you upload using the upload image button you just have an extra step to click "Insert attachment"

They're the same thing, both are uploading a file and creating an attachment. When you drag and drop it just also inserts it into the post contents, when you upload using the upload image button you just have an extra step to click "Insert attachment"
I'm not digging the XF2 bb editor, like the 1x better.

That specific portion behaved almost exactly the same in xf1
There are several differences.
XF1 directly shows a popup with only the url option.

When you drag a photo into the text area in XF it will only show the attachement and thumbnail but in XF 2 it directly places the photo also in the text area.

Another thing that is only in 2 and I absolutely not like is when you click the photo you get that bottom popup which has the option to attach a link to the photo. In my case that is too easy for noobs to attach Aff links to a photo instead of doing it in BBcode.

Top Bottom