• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid] ragtek latest posts header block

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

This add-on is similar to my latest posts sidebar block, the only difference is that this is a "block" which is shown under the navbar on the forum index page.

Price: free for all premium users & supporters @ ragtek.org
Price for membership: 20€ for 1 year / 15€ for 6 months (attention: prices will be changed very soon http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/community-changes.81/ )
AND YOU GET ACCESS TO ALL MY RELEASED ADD-ONS

Live Preview & download: http://ragtek.org/xenforo/

Attachments

• latestposts.webp
    latestposts.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 279
  • preview.webp
    preview.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 259
FAQ:

Is the usergroup permission working on this ragtek? several release of this addon over a Xenforo did not check permission!
Yes. Your users will only see the threads/posts, which they're allowed to see.

Nice! I like how even though it may show the same thread title, the mouseover shows specifically just what that user posted

FYI
Version 1.0.4 available

Changehistory:
*New Design (thx to CyberAp)
*ACP Setting where you can set how many posts should be shown (10 posts is set as default)
*Link to the first unread post is now also available
latestposts2.webp

I would pay IF you add the Highest-Posting Members , and Highest-liked Members for the past 30 days

Version 1.1 available

Changehistory:
This version includes a reload link, which reloads the box via ajax.

**Upgrade available**

Version 2.0.0 RC1
Changehistory:
  • The latests posts box will be reloaded automatic every 20 seconds
This will be optional and users will be able to deactivate this in the gold version;)

I want to get this but since Ragtek is not around I am hesitant. Has anyone here purchased premium membership at his forum for access? Does he have to manually approve you?

I want to get this but since Ragtek is not around I am hesitant. Has anyone here purchased premium membership at his forum for access? Does he have to manually approve you?
Friend of mine did and yes he must approve you. But... well, not sure but he´s quite rare on there??!

Top Bottom