1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid] ragtek latest posts header block

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by ragtek, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ragtek

ragtek Guest

This add-on is similar to my latest posts sidebar block, the only difference is that this is a "block" which is shown under the navbar on the forum index page.

Price: free for all premium users & supporters @ ragtek.org
    Price for membership: 20€ for 1 year / 15€ for 6 months (attention: prices will be changed very soon http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/community-changes.81/ )
    AND YOU GET ACCESS TO ALL MY RELEASED ADD-ONS

Live Preview & download: http://ragtek.org/xenforo/

Attached Files:

Weiyan, erich37, Veer and 3 others like this.
  2. ragtek

ragtek Guest

FAQ:

Yes. Your users will only see the threads/posts, which they're allowed to see.

3. ddmmh

ddmmh Well-Known Member

Nice! I like how even though it may show the same thread title, the mouseover shows specifically just what that user posted

4. ragtek

ragtek Guest

FYI
    Version 1.0.4 available

Changehistory:
    *New Design (thx to CyberAp)
    *ACP Setting where you can set how many posts should be shown (10 posts is set as default)
    *Link to the first unread post is now also available
    latestposts2.PNG

Markos and Veer like this.
  5. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

I would pay IF you add the Highest-Posting Members , and Highest-liked Members for the past 30 days

6. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Sorry, but this is not a statistic add-on!

7. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Version 1.1 available

Changehistory:
    This version includes a reload link, which reloads the box via ajax.

8. ragtek

ragtek Guest

This will be optional and users will be able to deactivate this in the gold version;)

9. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

I want to get this but since Ragtek is not around I am hesitant. Has anyone here purchased premium membership at his forum for access? Does he have to manually approve you?

10. bogus

bogus Guest

Friend of mine did and yes he must approve you. But... well, not sure but he´s quite rare on there??!