• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid] ragtek Conversation Search

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Can you explain more please??

It might be something I'm looking for but you haven't explained anything...

exactly.

You#re allowed to search for text within all conversations, where you are allowed to read (where you're a participant)

PS:
If somebody have a custom style, i'll include it myself for everybody with problems to integrate this;)

How about a YouTube demo video ? To show what it does and how it does it ?
Hm, do you really need a youtube video, where i show 6 pages(without sound because of my perfect english
badteeth.gif
?
1. create conversation and switch account
2. read conversation and switch back to sender account
3. run plugin to create 20 new conversations (to have more demo data and to show how hard it is to find the conversation which i'm searching
4. search for conversation
5. read conversation
6. switch to an 3rd account and search for the previous conversation to show that no results are returned, because 3rd account isn't allowed to see this?

Maybe it's a good idea, but i have no time for this and without sound it's probably useless....
Need to hire somebody who can make this for me, but with the small fees on my page, nobody wants to work for me (even i would pay 100% of income, it's not enough..) :D

Top Bottom