1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[paid] Old South Style

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Rho Delta, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

I am looking for a style to be made that has an "Old South" or "Southern" feel to it similar to this site

If you think you are up for the task, let me know and how much you think it would cost me.
  2. Rho Delta

3. Rho Delta

Still looking for someone to take me up on my offer...
  4. patrick91

patrick91 Member

Maybe you can specify more what you want!? So you will the same looks as that site... as in colors and images/background.

Or you want a real custom template?
  5. Rho Delta

I want a real custom template that has a look and feel of the old south or texas, similar to the example I gave in the first post.
  6. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

We'd be happy to do this for you. I know you created a request on our site, do you want to talk there?
    M@rc likes this.
  7. Rho Delta

I responded to your ticket.
  8. Rho Delta

Anyone else want to throw a bid my way? The current asking price is a bit high.
  9. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Any professional designer is going to charge a minimum of $500, and more than likely more than $500 for a custom style, especially one that will involve the work the one you want will.
  10. Rho Delta

This price was even higher than that.
  11. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Thats where the second half of that post came in.

That style wouldn't be easy at all; I don't think you'll find anyone who will do it cheaply as well as do it well.
  12. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

I'm sure others have thought of this, but is just might be that if the designer is able to sell (slightly changed or customized) a custom style to other, they may agree to lower the price up front? Making something for just one person is very time consuming.