Other [PAID] - Need fix for XenForo Forum

Dude post your issue, someone might be able to help without money involvement. Also consider submitting a ticket through customer area.

Dude post your issue, someone might be able to help without money involvement. Also consider submitting a ticket through customer area.

I can't submit tickets until the first, my payday. Not enough for an upgrade (support only available with upgrade) at the moment.

Also, the issue is simply it's locked into a mode where I cannot make the board go from offline to online. Basically, I'm admin, though, not the main one, and I cannot do anything in the admin panel. Any link I click on does nothing.

Note, with the main admin, the situation is the same.

This issue could or could not be related to the software. First run File health check in the admin control panel if you are able to and see if the files are all there. Second post any log errors if any. Third try to re-upload XF and see if its going to solve the issue. It looks like permission issue to me, check if you have all privileges of a super admin. Fifth check console errors if any. As an admin check if you can post a thread or make a reply, upload an avatar, make use of XF forum functionality. If you can share an admin account via PM I might be able to see if its an XF related issue or not.

Top Bottom