Add-on [Paid] Minecraft Vote XenPorta Block

fccardiff

Hi! I'm looking for a develper that can code a Minecraft Vote block for XenPorta. Basically, it will have three links that the player will have to vote on, and then they may click the "Claim Reward" button, which gives them an in-game reward. I'd like to make sure the player may only claim the reward once they've voted on all five sites. A good example of this block would be on http://meepcraft.com.

I'm willing to pay for this block to be custom-made for my server. Please reply to this topic, or PM me if you can do this! Thanks :D

PM me your budget. I wrote a script a while back but for only one vote site. Only difference is instead of "claim reward" they use a command in game, if their vote is recorded in the database,it issues the prize, other wise it states you did not vote for us today yet!

PM me your budget. I wrote a script a while back but for only one vote site. Only difference is instead of "claim reward" they use a command in game, if their vote is recorded in the database,it issues the prize, other wise it states you did not vote for us today yet!
PM'd you.

I've gotten no response back, so I'm still looking for a dev! Please post here or PM me if you're interested :) I need this soon!

Top Bottom