Add-on PAID - Match Ticker

covort

First off I am willing to pay $50 for this as I understand its quite a bit of work.

I want a match ticker creating for my website.
I would like the matches to be added at the back end - including future matches as well as previous results, i would like to be able to give people permissions to to add matches. Within these matches will be the parameters of -Team Name, Players of the team (up to 6, but can be anything from 1-6), Date of Match, Time of Match, Location of Match (Non essential parameter), Name of Event, Group Stage Link (Non essential parameter), Knock Out Stage Link (Non essential parameter), Country of Team, Result and obviously the result could be a best of 5 or best of 3, or best of 1 match and also the map for each match (Non essential parameter), so it needs to be able to add multiple results for the 1 match. Finally that obviously needs to be duplicated for both teams, there will only ever be two teams competing.

Currently I am doing it manually in HTML - www.covort.net (on the side bar under LATEST Results)

I would like the styling the same, however I would like it to show the winning team result as green losing team result as red, if it was a draw black.

When the match is added to the ticker, I want it to create a page with a standard template, which primarily shows

Match Info - Date, Time, Location (Only shows if text is entered), Event, Group Stage Link (Only shows if text is entered), Knockout Stage Link (Only shows if text is entered)

Line-UP - Team Name 1 .........................................Team Name 2
Player 1 .....................................................................Player 1
Player 2 (If Applicable) ............................................Player 2 (If Applicable)
Player 3 (If Applicable) ............................................Player 3 (If Applicable)
Player 4 (If Applicable) ............................................Player 4 (If Applicable)
Player 5 (If Applicable) ............................................Player 5 (If Applicable)
Player 6 (If Applicable) ............................................Player 6 (If Applicable)

Additional Information - just allows me to add any random information i need

The FINAL thing I on this page is a forum comment where people can add their comments from their user account. (As if it was a forum post)

This page then needs to be linked to the match on the match ticker.

thanks for the feedback, i will open the pricing of this for negotiation via post or private message - i apologise if it was incorrect pricing, i'm new to all this but really need to get this up and running sooner rather than later

Good developers charge >$50 an hour. So yeah good luck, will probably need to find someone with personal interests to make it... like someone who needs the same thing.

Well I really don't know how much to offer, which is why I've asked for someone to inform me of this.

I may have to just learn the programming myself, I'm quite good with C# but I don't know where to start with web programming lol

Well I really don't know how much to offer, which is why I've asked for someone to inform me of this.
I have difficulties to estimate the complexity of your project, but I think your budget would be multiplied by at least ten (= $500).

wow, hmm i may as well close this section now then, that is a lot out of my budget.

Didn't realise it was that much work - thanks for your responses and for wasting peoples time i apologise as i was unaware.

That's because this is an unfamiliar industry. What you are asking would actually be towards the $4000 mark (as a quick estimate) as you do ask for a fair few features (if done in detail). For something like this done bare basic it could be around $1000 I guess.

Just to give you a little perspective on it.

You might consider seeing if you can find others with a similar need for a mod and then crowdsource paying for it.

I think bobster65 has some mods in the sports/gaming arena that may be similar enough to what you are looking for or maybe he has something you can use or can code a mod (to his mods) to get you the functionality you are looking for.

Good luck!

Top Bottom