Add-on [PAID] Limited Guest Viewing -- Motivate Guests to Register

giorgino

For our user we need this vb.org Ted's mod.
Here is the link to the VB mod
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=178720

For our scope, the "cookies" mode is comfortable. No need for "IP/ Database Logging"mode.

While for "drive more registration" alert the second option is requested:
(from vb.org):
This plugin offers two options which can be used to drive in more registrations. The first option allows you to show a reminder message or advertisement after a guest has viewed a certain number of threads. The second option puts up a roadblock stopping guests from viewing threads altogether after reaching a certain number of views. Both options work together to encourage and ultimately force anonymous visitors to either register or login but can also be used separately based on your individual needs.

The "stop" message must be a phrased/customizable template.

50$ donation to the coder.

For our user we need this vb.org Ted's mod.
Here is the link to the VB mod
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231352

For our scope, the "cookies" mode is comfortable. No need for "IP/ Database Logging"mode.

While for "drive more registration" alert the second option is requested:
(from vb.org):
This plugin offers two options which can be used to drive in more registrations. The first option allows you to show a reminder message or advertisement after a guest has viewed a certain number of threads. The second option puts up a roadblock stopping guests from viewing threads altogether after reaching a certain number of views. Both options work together to encourage and ultimately force anonymous visitors to either register or login but can also be used separately based on your individual needs.

The "stop" message must be a phrased/customizable template.

50$ donation to the coder.

Is the donation offer still valid?

borbole i'm also interested in this mod and aivable to donate something...i'm also need a simple "limited guest viewing" without the IP logging.

Btw you linked to the wrong thread giorgino! :)

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=178720

What stupid I am! I've correct the first post, thank you Junior!

Is the donation offer still valid?
Yes, of course! :)

borbole i'm also interested in this mod and aivable to donate something...i'm also need a simple "limited guest viewing" without the IP logging.
Great to hear! See 'ou in xenforo italia forum ;)

I remember this mod.. IIRC I used to just open incognito mode and browse, then restart incognito mode and browse a little more.

The soonest I can get to work on this it is sometime next week end, if no one else releases it before, that is.

Borbole, I would like to contribute for this add-on if you can extend it to block links in code, php, html bb code where only confirmed users can see the links.

Great to hear borbole! :)

I have had a few other people contact me about this mod. I will see to code it much sooner than next week end.

Borbole, I would like to contribute for this add-on if you can extend it to block links in code, php, html bb code where only confirmed users can see the links.

This has nothing to do with blocking links. It is something totally different.

Great job borbole! :) Really Quick!
Can you exclude some forum from check?
We'll donate you how much I promised ;)

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem.

borbole and

The "stop" message must be a phrased/customizable template.​
is available?

I am not sure I understood what you mean by a phrased/customizable template. Can you show me an example?

P.s. I also plan to add another feature to it. To extend it to the users awaiting email confirmation, lurkers as well.

Top Bottom