Add-on [PAID] League Table

X3nman

Hi all,
first of all thanks for taking the time to look at this. I hoipe I can explain what I need correctly.

I need an addon that enables me to create a table to record scores.
so a list of names down the left hand side and opponents name along the top (each column is a different opponent).

the cell data will be filled with the following things...
Result= 0star, 1 star, 2 star or 3 star
what number they were and what number they attacked.

I want the table to be scrolling left to right as obviously we want to add a column every time a game is played. so it will be forever extended.
the games are split up in to seasons with a season lasting 2 weeks and havinbg up to 6 games in a season. so maybe this can help with the organisation or how the table will be displayed.

I would like to have a frame or box above the table allowing for some basic stats.
I want to somehow show some collated data, like everyones stars per attack average, stars earned this season, total stars earned etc. Maybe even have a top 5 displayed or something?
I dont know what would be the best way to achieve this, maybe a button to a stats page or something?

Administration of data should be able to be defined by usergroup. With the chosen group being able to add players, remove players, add next column after war etc...

I would also like to be able to add teams. So all of the above for 1 team, but then when adding a new team, the whole table replicated with a new set of data for another team allowing for multiple teams to be stored.

Teams selectable by clicking a button with their name at the top or something.

Also most of the players will be signed up to the forum, so their names could link to their profiles. But some may not be signed up and so I still want to be able to have names that user accounts dont exist for. Not sure if that affects things, so just saying it incase.

When offering your services please can you tell me how this addon will be affected by xenforo updates, ho;pefully it will work regardless of updates, and also I am looking for someone will to revisit the addon if I come up with new ideas or features I would like added in the future. Of course I will pay for additionla works if required.

Thanks all for your looking, I hope someone can do this for me.

You can do with Excel or any other spreadsheet, use macro's.

Then all you need to do is save it as HTML, it will write the code for you, buy the [parsehtml] resource, and post it into a message article or whatever.

There are plenty of online tutorials for writing macro's

Hi,

thanks olly. I have tried to achieve this with excel already, and it did work sort of.
But as I added more data and additional columns, it became clumsy to display.
I will remember your suggestion for other things though, thanks for the tip.
I have just hired forumcube to make something for me.

Hi,

thanks olly. I have tried to achieve this with excel already, and it did work sort of.
But as I added more data and additional columns, it became clumsy to display.
I will remember your suggestion for other things though, thanks for the tip.
I have just hired forumcube to make something for me.

The problem you will have, (IMO) is that as the league grows it will be very hard to display it in a post.
You may need to create it's own page, I had exactly the same problem.

My solution was to condense the results into montly, then have a separate table for them and annual stats. It all got very clumsy.

yeah thats the problem I ran into as well.
So I have asked a coder to make an addon with a seperate page not in post.
left column with fixed frmae listing names, then all other columns scrollable left to right.

Top Bottom