Add-on (Paid) - I am inviting quotes for a survey system

HOLY CRAP THATS $94,955. ALMOST 100K!!!! Jesus christ....I think the most Ive spent on forums is around $200-300.
But are you running your forum as a business? You HAVE checked out @Stuart Wright's forum correct? Heck, when I got bit big by the home entertainment system bug that was the first place I went to check up on stuff and get the skinny on the best stuff.

Some more input of the top of my head:
I would suggest that you could be looking at easily $5k-$10k USD in development costs for that feature list.

@Stuart Wright's idea of pointing to SurveyMonkey's feature set is a good idea, because they look to have really nailed it. But that is a very broad feature list, and could easily soak up 2-3 developers for upto half a year reproducing a XF-integrated version.

You would probably be better off to find existing survey software or service and spend the money integrating it into XenForo.

XenForo is still missing a good survey system.
This sort of addon development is pricy, and a fairly narrow scope. Additional from what I've seen, XenForo addon development is generally single person shops. One person can only do so much.

LOL! I have been working with limesurvey for years. So no thanks.
I'm still interested in a survey system for XF. It would be nice if a developer would condiser the potential. There are no developers competing on this. I would buy it.

The reason why this isn't being considered is that the market for it is too little and the time to make this like SurveyMonkey (which is huge) would be exceptionally time consuming as well as costly for the developer, and I'm not sure if licenses will make that cost back.

This is going to need more than 2 pages to happen. It's cheaper and more realistic to get existing services integrated into XF.

@Alfa1

Top Bottom