• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[PAID] Homepage Build needed tonight. Module and Help Page

Smooth

Hey all :)

We have a ForumRunner app about to go live and so need to speed our homepage development up.

Would anyone be available now for some paid homepage design? We would like an HTML module for a welcome message, and if possible a recent image module to show off the latest images (photography based forum :) )

Also would like a page adding to our Help menu to show how to link images from Flickr etc.

I am sure this will be a small amount of work for someone experienced... but time is of the essence!

Payment via Paypal on completion.

Thanks for the swift reply!

Hey all :)

We have a ForumRunner app about to go live and so need to speed our homepage development up.

Would anyone be available now for some paid homepage design? We would like an HTML module for a welcome message, and if possible a recent image module to show off the latest images (photography based forum :) )

Also would like a page adding to our Help menu to show how to link images from Flickr etc.

I am sure this will be a small amount of work for someone experienced... but time is of the essence!

Payment via Paypal on completion.

Thanks for the swift reply!

[How-To] Create New Help Menus | XenForo Community
Message For Your Guests | XenForo Community
That should cover your welcome message and the new help menu item. The latest image module is going to have to be custom-coded.

Thanks James - I fear putting a foot wrong on the adding a page.

Dont suppose you have a few minutes free for some £'s or $'s do you?

Top Bottom