Other Paid Help

tommydamic68

Hello,
I am currently in the middle of moving my site from VBulletin 3.8 to Xenforo. I am looking for someone to assist in this move for specific things. Please create a conversation if interested. Payment will be via Paypal. Experienced only please.

1. I have the forum software installed and working, I will do the import over, however, I may have a few questions to ask of you first before I import.

2. I need redirects done, I currently have VBSEO installed so what ever that consist of needs to be completed by you. I want my site URL to be www.mysite.com which from what I understand has to be done through an .htaccess file. Also what ever else needs to be added to the .htaccess file for peek performance and functionality of the site. I also have banned IP 's I need added as well as I didn't see an area for this in the ACP. I also want the SEO features set up to their optimal settings on Xenforo.

3. I may also need a few changes in the style which will be minimal if you know your way around the styles templates.

4. If possible, I need the VBSEO likes transferred over as well as the "thanks" converted to likes - if possible.

5. I need Youtube links converted to work with Xenforo. The bbcode is currently AME - media embed mod from VBulletin.

1. You can post in public forums and get answers.
2. a. If you post your original URLs and new URLs here, you are likely to get a response.
2. b. Banned IPs can be added via the ACP: ACP -> Users -> Banned IP Addresses
2. c. XenForo's SEO is rather optimal as, is.
3. You could always ask in the Styling & Customizations forum and many people will help.
4. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/vbseo-likes-importer.2021/
5. This is possible with Kier's Post Replacement tool.

Top Bottom