Add-on Paid Downloads

zRnM

Looking for some download add-on.
- Download file (paid) after pay in paypal, u can always download this file from your account.

Something like "resources manager" or resource manager can do this for me? :P

Looking for some download add-on.
- Download file (paid) after pay in paypal, u can always download this file from your account.

Something like "resources manager" or resource manager can do this for me? :p

The Resource Manager itself doesn't do that. We, at ExtraLicense.com (well, our addons), use Fetchapp.
Quite happy with it, check it out. You can then, from the Resource Manager, put a link to Fetchapp to purchase.

It depends what you're selling.

If you're selling add-ons, then most add-ons are < 100KB so I managed to get away with the free Fetch App service for a long time. I still could, in theory. But it became annoying having to constantly delete files before I could add new ones. So I pay $5. And I now have 23MB of storage remaining that I will probably take ages to fill up.

If you're selling large applications or styles then, yep, it could get costly.

But it does make me smile when I see people say $5 a month is expensive. At the end of the day, if you're selling something through that service, if you don't think you're going to make the $5 a month back then you might as well not bother selling at all!

If you're looking for a XenForo add-on that does it. Check out GoodForNothing Product Manager. I use it myself at http://xenmediagallery.com. I'm not a massive fan of it and the developer is AWOL at the moment. My desire eventually is to write my own. But until then it works fine.

I will sell a PE and each app size is from 1,5 ~ 10. MB.. (y)

PS. world don`t ends on web developers.

Top Bottom