(PAID) Blizzard Style Moderator Formatting

I really like how the Blizzard moderator avatars and styling stand out. The default and only color they can post their text in is blue, and their avatar has a blue glow with their company watermark behind the avatar. I would really like to do something similar to where the moderators on my forum type in red, and other usergroups getting limited on the text color scheme. It helps develop the ranking, and something as small as color really makes the mod posts stand out.

Mod:
Maybe a watermark upload, or some kind of framing for the avatar, and defaults the color to (whatever you select in the ACP).

Usergroups could be organized into a certain font color, or watermark/framing.

PM me and we can work on pricing. This is such a catchy thing that there are complete websites that just track and post the "blue" posts to share news with others.

Example:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5271785785?page=4#64

I really like how the Blizzard moderator avatars and styling stand out. The default and only color they can post their text in is blue, and their avatar has a blue glow with their company watermark behind the avatar. I would really like to do something similar to where the moderators on my forum type in red, and other usergroups getting limited on the text color scheme. It helps develop the ranking, and something as small as color really makes the mod posts stand out.

Mod:
Maybe a watermark upload, or some kind of framing for the avatar, and defaults the color to (whatever you select in the ACP).

PM me and we can work on pricing. This is such a catchy thing that there are complete websites that just track and post the "blue" posts to share news with others.

Example:
$250.00. Any takers?
Ill take it :)
Shoot me a PM

Would you be releasing this for public? And would you have the feature where the staff posts are linked (Such as on the Blizzard forum where it shows "Next Blizz Post")

Would you be releasing this for public? And would you have the feature where the staff posts are linked (Such as on the Blizzard forum where it shows "Next Blizz Post")
Yes, I would. Unless Mr.Customer^ says no :(

That would be amazing and I would love you forever. You would be named squishy, and you would be my squishy.
heh
Squishy.
squishy.jpg

For a second there I thought you meant Apu's Squishy

Apu-n.gif

Mod:

Example:

This is entirely possible in group formatting. Basically you're about to pay a large sum of money for someone to set up a Xenforo feature already made for you:
http://xenforo.com/help/user-group-styling/ Go to the bottom.

This is entirely possible in group formatting. Basically you're about to pay a large sum of money for someone to set up a Xenforo feature already made for you:
http://xenforo.com/help/user-group-styling/ Go to the bottom.

Usergroup styling sets that usergroups messages at a certain color as well?

Looks like it does. Interesting. I was waiting on this, but seems everything is set up to be able to accomplish using the styling and Extra.css

Going out on a limb here. But for the text change for staff couldn't you throw something like

.staff .messageText{
color: green !important;
}

in extra

and then add in your additonal divs for the watermark image in the appropriate template, as well as the colour glow image for staff by doing a

.staff .customclasswatermark {
background: path to image
}

and then remove most of the styling from the messageuserinfo?

I'm willing to be educated here and probably way off the mark in getting this type of effect.

staff1.webp

Hm, that's the basic idea shelley. Now do the rest /kidding :whistle:
The only mystery would be the staff post navigator. ;)

Not if I'm not the one making it :ROFLMAO:

are you referring to .nextBlizz that feature to the right of the posts? If so, I didn't notice that before. :P

are you referring to .nextBlizz that feature to the right of the posts? If so, I didn't notice that before. :p
That's the one :)
That function + the tooltip + the help you've provided would be uber wizard. Could pack it up in a nice bow and release it imo :)

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator}">class="moderatorMessage"</xen:if>
Would be the general idea of it....

EDIT:
Doh, not visitor, user... Not sure if it works though

Top Bottom