(PAID) Blizzard Style Moderator Formatting

How did you do it? I am fairly certain this can be done without using any template hacks or changes, but just through CSS. Staff messages are already wrapped in the staff class. I haven't really attempted it, cause I am lazy and have no use for it.

Yeah I've been using the .staff but there are other areas of the message that need re-styling so the alternative look on the new coloured background is compensated for. Unfortunately some css is not working and there's some adverse effects. I haven't spent that much time on it to be honest so there's probably a solution I've overlooked if your soley going the css route. Bare in mind I've been on 2 hours sleep per night for the past 3 weeks so this might factor in with me overlooking for a sole css solution where everything works for staff and members.

Best bet is to try and experiment and see what you come up with. :)

this is what I have so far. Not exactly a great way of doing it (ignore the way the images are layed out) it's basically the same thing minus the other jargon which will need a developer. That being said still some issues I'm bashing out. Bit of a nightmmare trying to accomplish it with just css if i'm honest

View attachment 33150
Shelly , would you mind sharing the CSS behind this?

Going out on a limb here. But for the text change for staff couldn't you throw something like

.staff .messageText{
color: green !important;
}

in extra

and then add in your additonal divs for the watermark image in the appropriate template, as well as the colour glow image for staff by doing a

.staff .customclasswatermark {
background: path to image
}

and then remove most of the styling from the messageuserinfo?

I'm willing to be educated here and probably way off the mark in getting this type of effect.

View attachment 32899
I know this is a severe necro .. but im very interested to know what the glowing effect/image is to get that effect.

Don't smite me dead-post bump but I googled this and its most of what I could find.

I know this is a severe necro .. but im very interested to know what the glowing effect/image is to get that effect.

Don't smite me dead-post bump but I googled this and its most of what I could find.

I'm doing a shameless necro as well, and wondering to get that answer.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to add the messaging for a different user group other than a staff one (eg. supporters)

Top Bottom