Add-on [PAID]: A 'Clan Wars' Addon

CritiKiL

This addon is currently available for VB4: http://www.udesigns.be/shop-i74-vbulletin-vb4-clan-wars

I was turned down when asked if he could make on for XenForo, but I'm sure someone can make a XF version. I can supply the VB4 files and if someone will take the job of converting it to work on the latest version of XF I would be greatful. CONVO me and name your price so we can discuss things? ;-) Thanks in advance.

PS: Even if you had to make it work externally BUT be embedded 'within' a page on XF that I could link to it? However we can proceed, and they also have a PHP Nuke version, so I'm sure something can be done to ghet this working ;-)

This addon is currently available for VB4: http://www.udesigns.be/shop-i74-vbulletin-vb4-clan-wars

I was turned down when asked if he could make on for XenForo, but I'm sure someone can make a XF version. I can supply the VB4 files and if someone will take the job of converting it to work on the latest version of XF I would be greatful. CONVO me and name your price so we can discuss things? ;-) Thanks in advance.

BTW: This is how it looks on my friends site: http://cksclan.ca/forum/clanwars.php

Looks interesting. Does this system actually connect to other games and fetch results or does the results rely on user reports?

Looks interesting. Does this system actually connect to other games and fetch results or does the results rely on user reports?
It relies on user input only, like a record-keeper of game matches played and everything is manually added but kept for past record review and organization of the matches, who played in each match, what the score was, what maps were played, who won, even the players scores can be entered if needed ;-).

Amazing how difficult it is to find or get an addon like this made. Been searching Google for a week now, and NOTHING!

Hi! To be honest, I am currently on a car customization project and all of my funds are going into that. What I would like to suggest, is that if you make this addon there are countless people's who would buy it! You can make a profit from selling it, because if I invest in it then I would need to have exclusivity of what I'm investing into. Since I know you would not be happy with such an arrangement (which is what I was proposing when I first requested this to be made), I'm sure you'd understand that it would be senseless for me to invest into something where others would benefit just by paying a small fee "after" I would've paid a much possible larger amount to even have it done.

Once you make it a workable addon, I will be willing to pay what you might charge as a project for all.

Hello there,

Thanks for the suggestion and we appreciate it.

Unfortunately, at this moment we are not interested for selling products. We are custom services provider company and we only work to fulfill client's custom needs. According to your suggestion, we can do this other way which is; if you pay the cost of plugin and we sell it. You will get 40% profit on every sale.

What you think?

Thanks,
ForumCube

I would first need to know what the cost of the plug-in would be. I know that I do not yet have a budget for this project and may not have a budget for upto 6 months as I am tallying my expenses to customize one of my cars.

The car customization project has to come first because there are parts still available now for the car which will not be available at a later time. The car is over 10 years old so the dealer is starting to focus on the newer models.

Give me some time and once you've given me an idea of the total cost of the addon, I can then make a timeframe as to when I can contact you and get the addon started. And I love the idea of being paid a percentage for each addon sold!

Top Bottom