1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Browser Issue Pagination misalignment in Chrome mobile (responsive view)

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by imthebest, Sep 1, 2015.

1. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Re-sizing Chrome, I can't reproduce this.

3. imthebest

The bug that I'm reporting here is the one that is shown in the screenshot.

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Are you testing on Chrome for Android?

I can confirm what @Super120 has posted re misalignment on Chrome for Android.

5. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I was basing it on the responsive view mentioned in the title. I don't even have an Android. All I have is a simple smartphone, though I only access the Internet via my desktop (or laptop once I go back to college for fall quarter).

So... :oops:

6. imthebest

Yup, this bug is present on latest stable Chrome for Android on my Note 3.

7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I can confirm that this happens, though I'm not 100% sure about fixing it. It feels like this might be a Chrome bug, though I'm unsure why it's specific to mobile. It could be down to sub-pixel precision handling differences.

Frustratingly, this is an area where there are browser variations (inline-block, line-height), so changing something makes it look ok (though not 100% identical) in both versions of Chrome, but it makes it look bad in FF.

This may lead to a browser bug designation, though I'm not positive yet.

8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I haven't found an change that solves the issue consistently so since it only seems to apply to Chrome mobile, I'm going to have to just leave/accept this.